Consent. By using our Application, you are consenting
and as amended by us. “Processing” means using data collected on a computer/hand held device
or using or touching information in any way, including but not limited to,
collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information, all
of which activities will take place in the United States.
A Note About Children. We do not use the
Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age
of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided
us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at
email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a
A Note to Users
Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the
country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United
States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent
than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a) User Provided Data. Each Application obtains information that you provide when you download and register the Application. As well as information you continually provide during application usage. When you register with us and/or use an Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, and other registration information; (b) your date of birth and gender; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and (d) information that is entered into our system when you use the Applications, such as your heart rate data (“User Provided Data”), your stress level, your relax biofeedback & focus Biofeedback sessions data, your meditation sessions data, your CAN test data, your breathing exercises data. We may also use the information that you provide to us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
c) Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Applications by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that advertise their products and/or services through our Applications. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data,. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you.
5. Use of Your Personal Data
1. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Ways we use your Personal Data include, but is not limited to:
· to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
· identify you as a user in our system;
· improve the quality of experience when you use our Applications;
· send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
· send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and
· to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Applications and for other marketing purposes of Eco-Fusion.
2. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Applications. Eco-Fusion reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties, including but not limited to our research partners, in its sole discretion.
a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers who work on our behalf. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Eco-Fusion.
4. Third Party Data Collection.
a) Automatic Data Collection and Advertising. We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Applications are being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. Free versions of the Applications are supported via advertising, and collect data to help the Applications serve ads. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Applications which helps us keep the cost of our Applications low or free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Applications, including the unique identification ID of your mobile device; however, advertisers will not have access to any other identifiable Personal Data. These third parties may also obtain information about other applications you have downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., you zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Applications and elsewhere. If you would like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, you can stop all collection of information by an Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
5. Data Retention Policy; Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data. We will retain User Provided Data for as long as you use the Applications and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you would like us to delete User Provided Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Applications to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law.
7. Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us by sending an e-mail to the address set forth below, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
8. Security of Your Personal Data. Eco-Fusion is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. Our applications are HIPAA compliant and as such provide an extra level of privacy protection. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we limit access to your Personal Data to employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to serve you, operate, develop or improve out Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonably security for information that we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Therefore, while Eco-Fusion uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Eco-Fusion cannot guarantee its absolute security.